June 1, 2018
- Tuesday to Rome Cgil will introduce the search relationship "Job and organization of Logistics 4.0"
- The job sets the objective to in existence analyze to the transformations and those of the next years in the fields of the logistics and the ports
- Next tuesday to Rome the General Confederation Italiana of the Job (Cgil), near own national center in Course of Italy 25, will introduce the search relationship "Job and organization of Logistics 4,0", by SERIOUS - European School of Industrial relations - the FGB.
- The search sets the objective to analyze, against the technological innovation of Industry 4,0, the transformations in existence and those of the next years in the fields of the logistics and the ports. Moreover one of the objectives of the search is that to estimate the consequences in the world of work and to characterize proposed for the dealing.
- The presentation of the scopes of the search will be by Alessandro Rocchi, general secretary of the Filt Cgil, and Michele Faioli of the University of Tor Vergata and Serious. Coordinated by Cristina Settimelli, national secretary of the Filt, is previewed the participations of the investigators who have contributed to the realization of the search. The work will be concluded by Vincenzo Colla, confederal secretary Cgil.
It coordinates the work:
Cristina Settimelli - National Secretary Filt Cgil
Presentation of the scope of the search by:
Alessandro Rocchi - Secretary Generale Filt Cgil
Michele Faioli - University of Roma Tor Vergata - SERIOUS
Leonello Trivelli - University of Pisa
Feliciano Liudicone - Catholic University Sacred Milan Heart - FGB
Davide Ghigiarelli - SERIOUS
Gianluca Bonanomi - SERI Università Cattolica Sacro Milan Heart - SERIOUS
Silvio Bologna - University of Palermo
Luca Cerusa - SERIOUS
Vincenzo Colla - Secretary Confederale Cgil