June 19, 2018
- Thursday to Milan will hold the public assembly of the Alsea
- The Italian field of the transports and shipments will be put compared with that of the other Countries
- Next thursday to Milan, near the center of the Chamber of Commerico of Milan, Monza and Brianza and Lodi, will hold the public assembly of the Alsea, the Lombardic Association Shippers and Haulers who are the greatest territorial organization of Italy of the field shipments, logistics and transports counting beyond 680 enterprises in order more than 20.000 assigned directed.
- In the course of the encounter it will be discussed about the Italian field of the transports and shipments putting it compared with that of the other Countries. Leaving from a search lead on the base of the most recent data banks, Alsea intends to promote an argument that first of all tries to photograph the current situation in order to understand in that situation finds the Italian section in the picture of the total competition.
- Successively, in an argument that will involve actors of all the modalities of transport, sea, earth and aerial, they will be tried to delineate the strengths and of weakness of the field of the transports and the logistics of our Country.
Recording coffee participants and welcome
Introductory salutes and opening work
Carlo Sangalli, President C.C.I.A.A of Milan, Monza and Brianza, Lodi
Betty Schiavoni, President ALSEA
Moderator: Nicola Capuzzo, Milan Finance
Marco Donati, General Manager Cosco Shipping Lines
Thomas Egenolf, Vice President Western Europe Lufthansa Cargo
Piero Solcà, Responsible Logistica and Infrastrutture Hupac
Carlo Ricchetti, Director Logistica Alessi
Fine work and debate