ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

20 September 2019 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 10:11 GMT+2



February 2, 2012

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
Monassi (AP Trieste) thanks Gerini for the results reached to the guide of Trieste Passenger terminal

Today the assembly of the society, that it is passed under the Maritime control of the Trieste Adriatic Initiatives

The assembly of the associates of the Trieste carries out itself today Passenger terminal Spa (TTP), the fleeting society that manages the traffic of the port of Trieste and that it is passed under the control of the Maritime Trieste Adriatic Initiatives Srl (TAMI), society with a share capital of a million euro that is participated by Unicredit, Coast Cruises, Giuliana Bunkeraggi, Reguardia and Assicurazioni Generali and that it has acquired the quota 60% of the capital of TTP from the Harbor Authority of Trieste, to which remains remaining 40% ( of 19 October 2011).

In occasion of the assembly the president of the Harbor Authority of Trieste, Marina Monassi, in a letter has expressed a felt thanks to the president of TTP, Gianfranco Gerini, complimenting himself also for the optimal results reached from the society under its careful one and competent guides, always in tune with the lines agreed. The synergies activated in exceptional situations like for example in that recent one that the arrival in contemporary of four units from cruise, the start of a table of job convened in Harbor Authority for the management and the acceptance between April and November 2012 of beyond 150 thousand fleeting has seen - have found Marina Monassi - they need of a complete and effective collaboration in the field in order to guarantee the high standards of service offered to shipowners and crocieristi on one side and the city of Trieste from the other. In such sense and sight the proximity of the approval of the relative budget to exercise 2011 - the letter sent from the president of the harbor agency to Gerini continues - "I recommend to work in an effective spirit of and active collaboration with the members of the board of directors, named today in representation of new associate TAMI, so that it is continued to get ahead with success the line up to now continuation for that Passenger terminal concerns to the operating part of the carried out activity of the Trieste".



PSA Genova Pra'


Search for hotel
Destination
Check-in date
Check-out date








Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail