ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

25 June 2019 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 01:56 GMT+2



July 6, 2017

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
South Korean DSME would be about to sell Rumanian ship yard DMHI to the Dutch Damen

the plant is inaugurated in 1997, has constructed 127 ships and
has repaired some more than 300
the South Korean navalmeccanico group Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co. (DSME) would be about to yield the Rumanian ship yard Daewoo-Mangalia Heavy Industries Ltd. (DMHI) to the navalmeccanico group Dutch Damen. The South Korean daily paper "Korea Economic Daily" has announced explaining that the negotiations for the sale would have reached the final phase.

DSME has the property of 51% of the DMHI capital, while remaining 49% are stopped by the government of Rumania. The Rumanian ship yard, that it is situated on the Black Sea, to 45 kilometers to south of Constanta, is inaugurated in 1997 and up to now has constructed 127 ships, mainly oil tankers and portacontainer, and has carried out moreover participations of repair on beyond 300 ships.



ABB Marine Solutions Voltri-Pra Terminal Europa Vincenzo Miele


Search for hotel
Destination
Check-in date
Check-out date








Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail