ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

21 October 2017 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 12:34 GMT+2



September 21, 2017

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
the Wilhelmsen Norwegian will assume the control of the compatriot NorSea Group

Acquisirà ulterior a 32% of the capital stock for 70 million dollars approximately

the shipowning group Norwegian Wilhelmsen will assume the control of the compatriot NorSea Group, marine and logistic society that work mainly to service of the offshore industry, elevating own share quota from 40% to 72% approximately of the capital of the company. Remaining 28% of the capital will be subdivided between the Eidesvik Eiendomsinvest and Simon Møkster Eiendom, both with quotas pairs to 12% of the total, and management of the company that will possess 4%.

the increase of the participation of the Wilhelmsen in the NorSea is yesterday approved of by the authority Norwegian antitrust and the acquisition of the new quotas will be put into effect next tuesday. Wilhelmsen had initially acquired a participation pairs to 35.4% in the NorSea in July 2012 and in April 2014 it had elevated own participation to 40%. The investment of the Wilhelmsen in order to buy ulterior 32% of the capital will pile to 545 million Norwegian crowns (70 million dollars).

Thomas Wilhelmsen, managing director of Wilhelmsen, has explained that own group has the intention of ulteriorly strengthen the position of the NorSea in the industry of the oil and the gas and that the operation is put into effect in order to increase the presence of the Wilhelmsen in the market of the oil and the gas, but also in that of offshore wind energy.

ABB Marine Solutions
Est Europea Servizi Terminalistici
Consorzio ZAI



Search for hotel
Destination
Check-in date
Check-out date








Search on



Select the subject:  All
News
Ports
Tourism
Database
Aviation
Trucking



Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail