ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

19 January 2018 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 10:48 GMT+1



December 4, 2017

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
DP World has obtained the entire property of the terminalista society Embraport di Santos

Last year 666,215 the Brazilian harbour terminal has enlivened container (+5.8%)

The terminalista group DP World of Dubay has obtained the entire control of the terminalista society Brazilian Empresa Brasileira de Terminais Portuários S.A. (Embraport), company that manages a multipurpose terminal in the port of Santos of which it had obtained a participation in 2009(on 31 August 2009).

The Middle Eastern group, that it stopped 33.33% of the capital of Embraport, has in fact acquired remaining 66.67% of property of the Odebrecht TransPort (OTP) of the Brazilian group Odebrecht. The Brazilian terminalista society will be renamed DP World Santos.

The Embraport terminal occupies a surface of 207 thousand square metres and has a line of dock of 653 meters. The annual ability to traffic of the system is pairs to 1,2 million teu.

Last year the port of Santos has enlivened a traffic of the container pairs to 3.564.118 teu, with a bending of the -5,7% on 2015. In the 2016 single Embraport terminal it has enlivened 666,215 teu, with an increment of +5.8% regarding 629.532 teu in the year precedence.

CONTRANS
ABB Marine Solutions
Est Europea Servizi Terminalistici



Search for hotel
Destination
Check-in date
Check-out date








Search on



Select the subject:  All
News
Ports
Tourism
Database
Aviation
Trucking



Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail