May 31, 2018
- The 11 june to Genoa will hold the third informative seminary of Go Smart Med
- The project studies a strategic new governance that it coordinates the connections between the ports of Genoa, Livorno, Cagliari, Palermo, Tolone and Bastia
- Next the 11 june in the center of the Chamber of Commerce of Genoa in via Garibaldi will hold the third informative seminary of Go Smart Med, project that leaves from the observation of the picture of the marine transports of cabotage in the area of the Mediterranean enclosed between the ports "Core" of Genoa, Livorno, Cagliari, Palermo and "the comprehensive" ports of Tolone and Bastia, inside of which work a pluralità of lines marine, in absence of strategies concerted, with the result of a scoordinato system of transport offer by sea that it favors the obliged alternative of the terrestrial transports. Last objective of the project is the sustainable increase of such operating and functional picture, through the innovative management of the services of marine transport, with the contextual purpose to mitigate the isolation of the insulare territories.
- In order to favor the realization of such objectives, Go Smart Med studies and supports a new governance strategic that it coordinates the connections between the ports, operating on the times of attended in the ports, on the medium coefficients of occupation of the holds, on tendential integration of the rates, the timetables and the frequencies, an all implementing platform web-based that guarantees a better traceability of the flows of the goods.
- The project Go Smart Med is included in the row Italy Francia Marittimo INTERREG and sees as front man the University of Cagliari and partner the Chamber of Commerce of Genoa let alone those of Bastia and Livorno, Centro Studi CentraLabs of Cagliari, the University of Pisa and the JEEP Fipan (Groupement d' Interet Publique) of Nice.
- Project, started in March 2017, has a duration of 18 months. After the conference of launch of Nice (April 2017) and the first two informative events of Livorno (september 2017) and Fortification (February 2018), 11 May will be the time of the appointment to Genoa that will be the third party and last informative event of the project.
The project Go Smart Med - a new system of governance to service of the connections and the commercial exchanges in the Mediterranean
CIREM University of Cagliari
Cognitive cues and first results of the project
CIREM University of Cagliari
Center of services university pole logistic systems of Livorno - University of Pisa
Andrea Zoratti - Experimentation of a system of traceability of the goods
Participations of the partner
Presentation of the companies
Open argument: The evolution of the system of marine transport in Alto Tirreno - Challenges and Opportunity
Moderated open argument from the Prof. Paolo Fadda
B2B Lunch corner - Encounters Business to Business