ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising
testata inforMARE
ShipStore web site ShipStore advertising

04 July 2020 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 20:03 GMT+2



June 30, 2020

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
Kombiverkehr and Ambrose become sole owners of the German intermodal terminal Neuss Trimodal

New intermodal service between Verona and Neuss

Germany's Neuss-Dusseldorfer Handel, a company 2003 by the merger of river ports on the Rhine of Neuss and Dusseldorf, has signed an agreement to transfer its shareholding in Neuss Trimodal, a company founded in 2004 which operates the intermodal terminal in the port of Neuss, two other shareholders: the German intermodal company Kombiverkehr and the Italian intermodal transport company Ambrogio. The divestment has a retroactive effect since 1 January and allocates 70% of The Neuss's capital to Kombiverkehr Trimodal and Ambrose the remaining 30%.

Neuss Trimodal, which occupies an area of about 88,000 square meters, 250,000 units of cargo annually. The most of the goods handled by the intermodal terminal from the ports of Zeebrugge, Antwerp and Rotterdam. In addition, traffic is powered by intermodal connections Vienna, Wels and Graz (Austria), Budapest (Hungary), Gallarate (Italy) and Hefei (China) Frenkendorf/Basilea high-frequency container link (Switzerland).

In addition, Ambrose announced the expansion of its network with a new intermodal service between Verona and Neuss through the Brenner, a new service that aims to expand coverage increase transport capacity to and from the region. North-East Italy to the Ruhr area and to the Netherlands Belgium. In the first phase, the frequency will be two trains a week and by direction.

PSA Genova Pra'



Search for hotel
Destination
Check-in date
Check-out date








Index Home Page News

- Piazza Matteotti 1/3 - 16123 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail