testata inforMARE

20 May 2022 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 11:54 GMT+2



April 27, 2022

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
Keppel Offshore & Marine merger agreement signed and Sembcorp Marine

Temasek will hold 33.5% of the new company

The negotiations in place since half have been successful last year for the merger of singaporean Keppel Offshore & Marine and Sembcorp Marine ( of 24 June 2021). Today the two companies announced that they have signed a final agreement to complete the project which aims to create a leading operator in the industry maritime and offshore in the field of renewable energy and new energy sources.

The agreement, under which Keppel O&M will pay 500 million Singapore dollars (363 million US dollars) in cash to the parent company Keppel Corporation, provides that the Keppel shareholders will go 56% of the capital of the new company and shareholders of Sembcorp Marine the remaining 44%. Temasek, the investment firm of the Singapore government which is a shareholder of both Keppel Corporation and Sembcord Marine, will own 33.5% of the new company.






Index Home Page News

- Via Raffaele Paolucci 17r/19r - 16129 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail