testata inforMARE
03 October 2022 - Year XXVI
Independent journal on economy and transport policy
03:36 GMT+2
This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
In the third quarter, the connections of Italian ports with the worldwide network of containerized maritime transport decreased
The port of call with the best connections is always Gioia Tauro
September 16, 2022
In the second quarter of this year the Italian port with the better connections to the global network of scheduled services for container, evaluation of the link that UNCTAD detects with the Port Liner Shipping Connectivity Index (PLSCI), is result again to be the Calabrian airport of Gioia Tauro with a index of 57.82, up +1.8% on the second quarter of 2021, followed by the port of Genoa with an index of 46.98, with a sharp decrease of -8.8%. The index of the port of La also decreased Spezia which was 37.75 (-3.8%). Up +3.1% the index of the port of Trieste which stood at 34.49. Decline for the ports of Livorno and Civitavecchia whose indices have totaled respectively 25.78 (-6.9%) and 25.02 (-1.8%). To follow still the ports of Vado Ligure with an index of 24.08 (+4.8%), of Naples with 23.51 (-3.6%), Salerno with 16.15 (+5.4%), Venice with 10.46 (-9.4%), Ravenna with 10.20 (+13.4%) and Ancona with 9,25 (+4,5%).

Relative to trend changes in the LSCI index registered by the other major European maritime nations, in the third quarter of this year Spanish ports have overtaken the Dutch ones with an index of 91.03 (+0.4%), while the LSCI index of the port ports of the Netherlands fell to 90.64 (-0.3%). A follow the ports of Belgium with 87.82 (-0.1%), Germany with 83.57 (-1.1%), those of Italy with 75.73 (-0.5), France with 74.15 (-2.6%), Greece with 59.29 (-2.7%), Malta with 41.32 (-26.6%), Slovenia with 35.49 (+2.7%) and Croatia with 34,00 (+1.3%).









›››News file
FROM THE HOME PAGE
Inaugurato il nuovo impianto per il caffè verde di Pacorini Silocaf nell'area retroportuale di Vado Ligure
Vado Ligure
Con una capacità di stoccaggio di 27.000 tonnellate, è il più grande al mondo per questa tipologia di merce
Nel secondo trimestre il traffico dei container nei terminal portuali di Contship Italia è diminuito del -4,5%
Amburgo
Complessivamente i terminal della capogruppo Eurokai hanno movimentato tre milioni di teu (-4,0%)
Porto della Spezia, avviata la seconda fase della gara per il nuovo molo crociere a Calata Paita
La Spezia
L'offerta tecnica ed economica dovrà essere presentata entro il 7 novembre
SAILING LIST
Visual Sailing List
Departure ports
Arrival ports by:
- alphabetical order
- country
- geographical areas
SBB adotta un piano per incrementare del +60% il volume delle merci trasportate su rotaia in Svizzera entro il 2050
Entro il 2040 sono previsti investimenti per 1,5 miliardi di franchi svizzeri
DATABASE
ShipownersShipbuilding and Shiprepairing Yards
ForwardersShip Suppliers
Shipping AgentsTruckers
PORTS
Italian Ports:
Ancona Genoa Ravenna
Augusta Gioia Tauro Salerno
Bari La Spezia Savona
Brindisi Leghorn Taranto
Cagliari Naples Trapani
Carrara Palermo Trieste
Civitavecchia Piombino Venice
Italian Interports: list World Ports: map
MEETINGS
Giovedì a Roma sarà celebrato il venticinquennale della Federazione del Mare
Verranno presentati il VI Rapporto sull'economia del mare e il volume “Cinquant'anni di economia marittima in Italia: evoluzione e prospettive tra XX e XXI secolo”
Dal 23 al 27 giugno alla Spezia si terrà la settima edizione di Seafuture
La manifestazione internazionale è dedicata alla Blue Economy e alle innovazioni nel settore navale e marittimo
››› Meetings File
PRESS REVIEW
China starts importing to Turkey via BTK
(AzerNews)
China started shipping dried fruits to Turkey via the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway.
Thessaloniki port starts tender process for extension of Pier 6
(Athens Macedonian News Agency - AMNA)
A tender was issued for a first-stage.
››› Press Review File
FORUM of Shipping
and Logistics
Relazione del presidente Daniele Rossi
Napoli, 30 settembre 2020
››› File
- Via Raffaele Paolucci 17r/19r - 16129 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail
VAT number: 03532950106
Press Reg.: nr 33/96 Genoa Court
Editor in chief: Bruno Bellio
No part may be reproduced without the express permission of the publisher
Search on inforMARE Presentation
Feed RSS Advertising spaces

inforMARE in Pdf
Mobile