September 7, 2022
- ABB shareholders have approved the spin-off of the
- The new company, active in the segment of
turbochargers, will be listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange
- Today the shareholders of the Swiss group ABB, which operates in the
segments of electrification, automation, robotics and
of the motion, approved the spin-off of Accelleron, the division
active in the turbocharger segment intended mainly for
maritime, energy, rail and off-road sectors.
The Management Board's proposal to this effect is
was welcomed by the extraordinary shareholders' meeting of the
shareholders, in which 62.3% of the shareholders participated
of the share capital entitled to vote, with 99.72% of the votes
in favour of unbundling.
- ABB to distribute an Accelleron share to its shareholders
every 20 ABB shares held. The listing of Accelleron at
SIX Swiss Exchange stock market in Zurich is expected to
next October 3rd.
- Via Raffaele Paolucci 17r/19r - 16129 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail