April 26, 2021
- Today the final conference of the Smartlogi project is carried out guided from the port of Trieste
- Goods is centralized on the topic of the sustainability and the innovative solutions in the within of the transport
- This morning, from hours 10,00 to the 12,30, will on-line carry out the final conference online of project SMARTLOGI - Logistic transboundary sustainable and intelligent, centralized on the topic of the sustainability and the innovative solutions in the within of the transport goods, than it is concluded after three years of activity. The project, coordinated from the Authority of Harbour System of Mare Adriatico Orientale, is co-financed by the Program of Italy-Austria cross-border cooperation with a budget of about 1,3 million euros. Partnership the Italian-Austrian, besides the port of Trieste, has involved the Venetian Region, University IUAV of Venice and EURAC, the interporto of Fürnitz, University of Klagenfurt, the GECT "Without Borders".
- With the objective to upgrade regarding the operating and institutional cooperation the sustainable options of the multimodale transport goods, the project has faced the administrative and technological issues that hinder the modal shift, reducing the impacts in terms of polluting gas emissions, co2 and noise on the alpine arc along the axis of Brenner and that of Tarvisio. The project, estimated through studies of feasibility and tested from combined actions pilot between the port of Trieste and the interporto Austrian of Fürnitz, has carried to the elaboration of a strategy common in order to upgrade the transboundary multimodale transport that will be adopted is to operating level from all the partner, is institutional from the two GECT of the Area of Program, to the aim in the long term to create a base of institutional cooperation for the sustainable transport goods.
- The final conference will be also the occasion in order to together reason on the perspectives of the transport railway cargo in the alpine area to some of the main ones stakeholder of the field, in synergy with project COMODALCE "Enhancing COordination on multiMODAL freight transport in EC", co-financed from the Program Interreg Central Europe, coordinated also it from the giuliana harbour authority.
- With a budget almost 333 thousand euros, SMARTLOGI are one of the 16 projects which got ahead from the port of Trieste, co-financed from deep European for an amount total more than 30 million euros, that they see the involvement of the AdSP of the Adriatic Oriental in various fields: new infrastructures, environmental sustainability and energy efficiency, application of innovative technological solutions, culture. "Smartlogi - it has specified the president of the AdSP, Zeno D' Augustin - is particularly important because it has been first of a new series of projects that we are getting ahead, on the study of innovative solutions in the intermodal field. within in which the port of Trieste is protagonist on a national level, not only for the performances achieved in terms of traffic, but also on the front of the investments and the policies of I throw again future that see in the railroad the hinge of the logistic development of our port of call".
9:30 - 10:00
Connection to the platform online
10:00 - 10:30
Salutes of welcome
Graziano Pizzimenti, City council member to Infrastructures and Territory of the Independent Region Friuli Venice Julia
Zeno D' Augustin, President of the Authority of Harbour System of Mare Adriatico Orientale
Hans Schuschnig, Land of Carinthia
Doris Neureiter, KWF Kärntner Wirtschafts förderungs Fonds
Patrick Skoniezki, GECT Euregio Tirol Alto Adige-Trentino, Co-leader of the Action Group n. 4 of EUSALP
Authority of the Program of Cross-border cooperation Interreg Italy-Austria
10:30 - 11:00
Presentation of project SMARTLOGI - Elisabetta Scala, Authority of Harbour System of Mare Adriatico Orientale
Strategy SMARTLOGI in order to upgrade the rail shipment of the goods - Riccardo Maratini, GECT Euregio Without Borders/Ohne Grenzen
11:00 - 11:45
The rail shipment of the goods long the Adriatic-Baltic Sea Corridor and in the Villach-Trieste section: opportunity, challenges, perspectives - Erich Possegger
The transport in the alpine area: the approach regional macro - Patrick Skoniezki, GECT Euregio Tirol Alto Adige-Trentino, coleader of the Action Group n. 4 of EUSALP
The cooperation Interreg Italy-Austria: the main results reached in the period the 2014-2020 and programming 2021 -2027 - Authority of the Program of Cross-border cooperation Interreg Italy-Austria
11:45 - 12:15
Round table: which expectations for the rail shipment of the goods in the alpine area?
Moderator: Marco Mazzarino, University IUAV
Maurizio Cociancich, Adriafer S.r.l.
Udo Tarmann, LCA Logistik Center Austria Süd
Bernhard Ebner, Rail Operator-Austria Cargo
Christian Wankmüller, University of Klagenfurt
Federica Montaresi, Authority of Harbour System of Mare Ligure Orientale, project COMODALCE
Alberto Milotti, Interporto Europe Quadrant, Verona, project COMODALCE
12:15 - 12:30
The cross-border cooperation in order to upgrade the rail shipment of the goods: the engagement of the SMARTLOGI partner - Andrea Ballarin, GECT Euregio Without Borders/Ohne Grenzen