testata inforMARE

03 July 2022 The on-line newspaper devoted to the world of transports 23:18 GMT+2



June 17, 2022

This page has been automatically translated by
Original news
Spanish logistics group Logista acquires control of compatriot Transportes El Mosca

Agreement to buy 60% of the capital and subsequently the remaining 40% within three years

The Spanish logistics group Logista, specialized in distribution of products and services to points of sale in Spain, France, Italy and Portugal and to the wholesalers of Poland, acquired 60% of the capital of compatriot Transportes El Moscow, thus also entering the shipping sector Maritime. The transaction, which is expected to be implemented around September-October next, he expects that the quota will come paid in cash with a consideration up to a maximum of 106 millions of euros. In addition, the agreement provides that Logista acquires also the remaining 40% of the capital over the next three years.

El Mosca, which is based in Molina de Segura (Murcia), almost 1,100 employees and a fleet of over 1,000 vehicles, is active in the intermodal sector also dealing with air and land transport as well as the storage of goods with more than 50,000 meters warehouse paintings. The company operates mainly in the transport of dry goods and frozen goods, and Chilled. In 2021 El Mosca recorded a turnover of about 250 million euros, of which over 60% generated by activities international, and a gross operating margin of 25 million euros.

In the segment of international road transport services El Mosca serves mainly food producers and the great food distribution in the United Kingdom, Germany, in Portugal, France, Holland and Italy. The main markets international with which the company operates shipping services Maritime are China, United States and Canada as well as some nations of Central and South America, the Middle and Far East. Also the most customers in the latter business segment is part of the food sector.






Index Home Page News

- Via Raffaele Paolucci 17r/19r - 16129 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail