June 10, 2022
- Wan Hai Lines revenues increased by
- In the first five months of this year the growth is
- Last month the revenues of the shipping company
containerized Wan Hai Lines (WHL) have registered a new
substantial increase being amounted to 25.1 billion dollars
of Taiwan (848 million US dollars), a figure that represents a
growth of +65.1% on May 2021 and is the third most
high all time being lower only than the historical record of 32.5
billion Taiwanese dollars recorded in January 2022 and at 25.8
billions of September 2021.
- In the first five months of this year the company's revenues
Asian stood at 130.3 billion Taiwan dollars,
with an increase of +89.6% on the corresponding period of 2021.
- Via Raffaele Paolucci 17r/19r - 16129 Genoa - ITALY
phone: +39.010.2462122, fax: +39.010.2516768, e-mail